Information according to § 5 TMG:
Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft.
Fatelep utca 6.
Tel.: +36 70 416 5388
Managing directors with sole power of representation:
Commercial register: Budapest Környéki Törvényszék Cégbírósága
Sales tax identification number according to §27 a Sales Tax Act: HU11967376-2-11
Country of registration: Republic of Hungary
Supervisory authority and competent chamber: Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 1054 Budapest, Szabadság tér 7., Tel.: +36 1 474 5100, Fax: +36 1 474 5105, Website: https://mkik.hu
Responsible for content within the meaning of § 55 para. 2 RStV László Szeles, Managing Director
Hosting: INTEGRITY Kft., 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo u. 18-22. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Permitted Use of The Site
2. Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is based upon proprietary Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. technology and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. or its licensors (if any). Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. trucklex.com, the logos, and other marks used by Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. from time to time are trademarks and the property of Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the trucklex.com site are protected trade dress. Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. may use and incorporate into the Site or the Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
4. Information and Materials You Post or Provide
5. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
6. Downloading Files
Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
7. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICE AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO STATEMENT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. IN ANY MEANS OR FASHION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. OR ANY OF Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft.’S SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES / JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL IN ALL CASES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
10. General Provisions
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Last Revised: 04.11.2021
Copyright 2021 Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. All rights reserved
Claims of Copyright Infringement
Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. may, in its sole discretion, suspend the access or terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft.’s website, please provide the following information to Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft.’s Copyright Agent.
Contact Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft.
The Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or relating to this website (“Notifications”) can be reached either by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to: Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. 2890 Tata, Fatelep utca 6. Hungary
Submission of Notification
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (“Complaining Party”);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Receipt of Notification
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in (1) through (6):
- Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. will forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (the “Alleged Infringer”);
- Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
An Alleged Infringer may submit a Counter Notification to contest the claim of alleged infringement. To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft.’s Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Alleged Infringer;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Alleged Infringer’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the Alleged Infringer’s address is located, or if the Alleged Infringer’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. may be found, and that the Alleged Infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Receipt of Counter Notification
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in (a) through (b) above:
- Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. will promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. will inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft. will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft.’s Copyright Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Alleged Infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Perfekt Motorfelújítás Kft.’s network or system.